Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook time: 30 - 35 Mins
Serves: 4-6 Servings
A Recipe that tastes just like it sounds: Spicy
It is recommended that you have your grill pre-heated to medium-low before preparing
- Contributed by Durza11 18:32, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of cayenne
- 4 large russet potatoes: scrubbed but not peeled
- olive oil
- Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise then slice each half into wedges that are about ½ inch thickin the middle.
- Place the potatoes in a large plastic storage bag, and pour the oil on top.
- Shak well to coat; then sprinkle the potatoes generously with the spice mixture, and shake again until tey are well coated.
- Place the potatoes directly on the grate, and grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until tested dine with fork, turning every 5 - 7 minutes.
- Dab lightly with additional oil as needed.
- The potatoes are done when crisp and golden on the outside and soft in the middle.