A Catfish recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 pound U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, wine, mustard, chili powder, pepper, cilantro and salt in a medium bowl.
- Transfer half of the marinade mixture to another bowl and reserve for basting catfish.
- Add catfish to the first bowl; marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain fillets and discard marinade.
- Place fillets on an oiled grill rack or broiler pan rack.
- Grill or broil 4 inches from the heat source, basting with reserved marinade, for about 3 minutes on each side, or until flakes easily when tested with a fork.