Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 cups water
- 6 whole cardamom pods
- 4 fresh or crystallized ginger slices
- 2 orange peel strips
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cups (500 ml) skim milk
- 6 teaspoons (30 ml) tea leaves
- (preferably Darjeeling or Assam)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Barbados, packed
- Combine water, cardamom pods, ginger slices, orange peel strips, and cloves in a large, heavy saucepan.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Add milk and tea, bring to boil and simmer 2 minutes. Turn off heat and steep 4 to 6 minutes, according to desired strength.
- Mix in Barbados. Strain tea. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm before serving.)