- If you don't have leftover fried chicken, simply take a trip to your favorite fried chicken fast food outlet and pick up 6 pieces of their spicy version.
- Debone chicken and cut into cubes, making sure that the skin is left intact.
- Set aside until later.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash egg yolks well with a fork, then add mayonnaise and Creole mustard, blending well into the yolks.
- Finely dice egg whites and add to the mixture.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except the chicken and pasta and mix well until all seasonings are thoroughly coated with the mayonnaise sauce.
- Add rotini pasta blending well into the mixture, then gently toss in the cold fried chicken cubes.
- Season to taste using salt and pepper.
- Place on a large serving platter and garnish with boiled eggs, or you may wish to surround the pasta with additional whole pieces of hot fried chicken.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.