Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spice Paste Ingredients:
- Cut each Eggplant in half and cut again in 2 or 4 pieces.
- Heat 10 Tbs. oil and deep fry the Eggplant pieces. Cover the wok and let it stand for a while.
- Open cover and turn the Eggplants side to side until soft and well cooked.
- Put Eggplant pieces onto a serving platter.
- Combine all spice paste ingredients and grind coarsely. Heat 5 Tbs. oil over medium high heat and sauté the spice paste for about 2 minutes. Pour the lime juice over the spice paste.
- Then, lastly pour the sauted spice paste onto the Eggplant pieces and ready to serve.