Spice Paste Ingredients:
- Cut each Eggplant in half and cut again in 2 or 4 pieces.
- Heat 10 Tbs. oil and deep fry the Eggplant pieces. Cover the wok and let it stand for a while.
- Open cover and turn the Eggplants side to side until soft and well cooked.
- Put Eggplant pieces onto a serving platter.
- Combine all spice paste ingredients and grind coarsely. Heat 5 Tbs. oil over medium high heat and sauté the spice paste for about 2 minutes. Pour the lime juice over the spice paste.
- Then, lastly pour the sauted spice paste onto the Eggplant pieces and ready to serve.