- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan or wok.
- Stir fry eggplant until slightly darkened, from 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and add garlic, ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add bouillon, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and chile-garlic sauce and bring to boil.
- Cook, uncovered and stirring often, until eggplants are tender and sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in onions and tomatoes, and season with salt to taste.
- Cook 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if you wish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.