- Whisk margarine, add baking powder and dissolved in water cinnamon, pepper, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, caramel (2 oz. for coloring), flour, and knead dough.
- Roll it flat, and cut out figures.
- Place them on the wet baking sheet and bake over 400°F until it color changes to golden brown.
- Adorn with egg whites whipped with sugar.
- Serving will be enough for 6 people.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.