This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup finely shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne
- Cut eggs in half.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Mash yolks well in medium bowl then beat in remaining ingredients until fluffy.
- Using a pastry bag pipe yolk mixture back into whites then cover and chill.