Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup finely shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne
- Cut eggs in half.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Mash yolks well in medium bowl then beat in remaining ingredients until fluffy.
- Using a pastry bag pipe yolk mixture back into whites then cover and chill.