- 2 cups cooked rice (allow them to cool in the fridge for sometime since it is much easier to fry cold unclumpy rice)
- 1 cup chopped veggies of choice
- 1 medium onions chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander leaves
- Beat eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Scramble eggs in a pan and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to the remaining oil in the pan and fry oinions till transparent. Add vegetables and cook for a minute or two. Add salt, pepper, curry powder, chili powder and bouillion cube and cook till spices are nicely integrated.
- Add scramble eggs and rice and stir till rice is nicely mixed in with eggs and veggies. Add soy sauce and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves and freshly ground pepper for added heat.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com