Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 4 cups
- ½ teaspoon grated whole nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 10 – 12 drops hot sauce
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a paper bag, shake to mix.
- Lightly beat egg whites (at room temperature) and hot sauce until combined.
- Add pecans, a few at a time, stirring well to coat.
- Place pecans in paper bag with spices, shake well.
- Spread pecans in a single layer on a lightly greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 200°F for 2½ hours.