- 3Scotitish cucumber
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 –4 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove seeds slice the cucumbers thinly.
- Place cucumbers, onions and chillies in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except the peanuts) and drizzle over the salad.
- Toss well, (at this point you may place the salad in the fridge for an hour or so but i like to finish it and serve at once).
- Garnish with peanuts and serve.