- Soak cranberries in wine. Set aside.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add mustard seeds, and toast until seeds begin to pop.
- Remove pan from heat, and add oil, onions, garlic, ginger and cayenne.
- Return pan to heat, and sauté mixture until onions are translucent.
- Add sugar, salt and cranberries with soaking liquid.
- Cook mixture until it just boils. Reduce liquid by half.
- Add vinegar, remove from heat and cool completely.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.