Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 x 115g (4oz) herring, mackerel or snapper fillets
- rind and juice of ½ lemon
- rind and juice of ½ lime
- 1 x 10 ml spoon (1 dessertspoon) Thai or Cajun spices
- Place the fillets onto a grill pan.
- Spoon over the rind and juice of the lemon and lime.
- Sprinkle over the spices and cook under the grill or on a barbecue for 5 – 8 minutes, until golden brown, turning once (if barbecuing - lay fillets on foil to protect against fierce heat).
- Serve with potato wedges and a crisp salad.