- 1-2 lbs chicken wings 900g
- 2 tblsp vinegar or 1 lime 30ml
- 1 tsp salt 5ml
- 1/2 tsp season all (or any other seasoning)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tblsp Hot Pepper Sauce (or to taste) 15ml
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and flour combine 125g
- 1/4 cup grated cheese 2ozs 56g
- Clean wings with lime/lemon or vinegar.
- Season with salt, pepper, season all & hot sauce (or any other favorite seasoning).
- Heat over to 350 F/180 C.
- Roll wings in beaten eggs.
- Put flour or bread crumbs, grated Cheese in a plastic bag. Drop Chicken pieces in bag shake well to coat.
- Put on a lightly greased baking sheet, cover with foil-bake for about 45 to 60 minutes.
- Use as an appetizer or main dish.