Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into pieces)
- 2 slices thick bacon (cut into pieces)
- 1 large onion (sliced up)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 can white corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- chili powder
- cayenne powder
- 1 bay leaf
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- parsley (dried)
- Brown bacon, chicken, onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Combine the following in electric pressure cooker: corn, tomatoes, carrots, salsa, broth, wine and seasonings.
- Suggest using about ½ tsp of pepper and parsley and 2 tsp salt.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- For a complete meal serve with pasta or alone.