Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into pieces)
- 2 slices thick bacon (cut into pieces)
- 1 large onion (sliced up)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 can white corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- chili powder
- cayenne powder
- 1 bay leaf
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- parsley (dried)
- Brown bacon, chicken, onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Combine the following in electric pressure cooker: corn, tomatoes, carrots, salsa, broth, wine and seasonings.
- Suggest using about ½ tsp of pepper and parsley and 2 tsp salt.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- For a complete meal serve with pasta or alone.