Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prep 15 minutes | cook 20 minutes.
- Makes approximately 2½ dozen.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing, divided
- 3 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 1¼ lbs) cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup crushed sesame crackers
- ½ cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together ½ cup salad dressing, milk and seasonings until well blended.
- Lightly dip chicken into salad dressing mixture; coat well with cracker crumbs.
- Place on greased foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Mix together ½ cup salad dressing and salsa.
- Serve with chicken nuggets.