Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small head Cauliflower, quartered and thinly sliced, including stem
- 10 to 12 small red potatoes, cubed and steamed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 bunch spinach, stemmed (2 to 3 cups)
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Onion and cook, stirring often, until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Add Cauliflower and cook, stirring often, until it begins to brown in a few places. Add potatoes, garlic and spices. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and carrot. Cover and cook until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve right away.