Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup finely shredded raw carrot
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup salad oil
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup nuts (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar.
- Beat until thick.
- Add oil gradually and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in flour and the rest of the dry ingredients including raisin and nuts.
- Add orange juice, rind and ginger to carrot then combine with mixture.
- Stir the mixture til well blended.
- Pour batter into well greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.