Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Braham Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- ½ cup white onion cut in large chunks
- ½ cup green peppers diced in large pieces
- ½ cup red peppers diced in large pieces
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup V-8 juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounce package fettuccine cooked
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and sliced in strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Heat oil in sauté pan.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add onions and sauté one minute then add peppers and continue to sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with chicken stock reducing by half then add V-8 juice and cayenne pepper and bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Thicken with cornstarch.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pasta and sauce in pan and heat until hot.
- Arrange in serving dish and top with chicken breast.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.