- Whisk eggs with next 6 ingredients; reserve.
- Per order - brush 1 peeled avocado half with butter.
- Bake at 500°F until hot and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Scramble ½ cup egg mixture in butter.
- Mound eggs in avocado half.
- Garnish with bacon, roasted pepper and green onion.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.