Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups boiling chicken broth
- Heat oil in a medium sized skillet.
- Add the rice and Onion and cook, stirring over very low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the jalapeno, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Add two cups boiling chicken broth.
- Bring rice to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.