- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add prepared rice mix and diced tomatoes and green chilies, stir to blend.
- Remove from heat. Spread about 2 tablespoons guacamole on each tortilla.
- Fill with about ¾ cup rice mixture.
- Top with guacamole, lettuce and cheese.
- Wrap up and serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.