Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cups prepared black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 fresh or roasted bell peppers, chopped
Place the beans in a medium-sized bowl and add lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and Cayenne. Mix well until combined. Top with scallions, cilantro, and peppers, but do not combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the flavors meld. Toss just prior to serving.