Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vietnamese spicy barbecued chicken legs is a Vietnamese meat recipe.
- 4 chicken legs, preferably from corn-fed chickens
- 1 tbsp nuoc mam sauce or light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stalk lemon grass, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, cut in quarters
- 2 red or green chile peppers