Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Film a hot, large frying pan with oil; pour in egg, tilting to diperse a thin layer.
- Cook until just set but still moist on top, about 1 minute.
- Slide egg onto a cutting board; shred.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in the same pan; stir in shallot, jalapeno, and garlic.
- Cook until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Cook, stirring constantly until rice is hot and coated with oil.
- Remove from heat; stir in reserved egg.
- Per order: in ½ tablespoon, stir-fry ½ cup shrimp (4 ounces) until just pink.
- Stir in 1 cup rice mixture and 2 tablespoons green onion.
- Heat stirring constantly.
- Fold in ½ cup avocado, heat through.