Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poke (poe-kay) is kind of raw fish salad popular in Hawaii. There are many different kinds of poke utilizing different kinds of fish and other ingredients. It's important to get as fresh a fish as possible as it is eaten raw.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh raw tuna, ½ inch cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- add sesame oil to taste
- mongolian fire oil to taste
- ¼ cup green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- In a mixing bowl, toss all of the ingredients and chill.