Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6-7 servings
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup beef broth
- ½ hot red pepper flakes
- 2-3 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lb small white mushrooms
- Sauté garlic, onion in oil about 10 minute until onion is soft.
- Add broth, pepper flakes, cloves and tomato sauce and boil 3 minute simmer covered for a half hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the whole mushrooms and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Stir a few times while marinating.