Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh rhubarb
- 3/4 cup Sugar (or less to taste)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 tsp. orange or lemon peel -- grated
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- Cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces.
- In slow-cooking pot, combine rhubarb with Sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and grated peel.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove cinnamon and cloves.
- Spoon rhubarb into shallow baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix together butter, flour and 1/3 cup Sugar with fork or pastry blender.
- Sprinkle over cooked rhubarb.
- Bake in 400F oven for about 20 minutes.