Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I always triple the recipe, because this doesn't make enough.
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Beat water and egg white lightly.
- Set aside.
- Combine sugar, salt and spices.
- Dip pecans in egg mixture, then in sugar mixture.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 330-350°F for 30 minutes.