This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Drain peaches, reserving juice then set aside.
- Combine cornstarch, spices and orange rind in a medium saucepan
- Stir in reserved peach juice mixing well.
- Add peaches
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.