Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced are a traditional Moroccan hors d'oeuvre. The great thing about them is that they are suitable for everyone! Plus they're absolutely delicious!
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 225g green olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan and mix it together spices for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the . Stir to make sure that the are all coated.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients before putting it into a bowl. Cover it and refrigerate for between 4 hours and 3 weeks.
- Drain the before serving and serve at room temperature.