Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced Lamb Steaks serve 6
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 Lamb steaks cut from the leg ( 1/2 pound each)
- In a small dry skillet, combine the coriander, cumin and caraway seeds and toast over moderate heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. In a spice mill, grind the toasted spices to a fine powder with the crushed red pepper and salt. Transfer the spices to a bowl and blend in the oil.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan and oil it lightly. Rub the Lamb with the spice paste and grill over a hot fire for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to plates and serve with the Chickpea "Fries."