Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by catsrecipes y-group
- 6 cups water
- Thai tea leaves
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 1 whole clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Crush cardamom pods and set aside.
- Crush whole clove and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil then stir in tea.
- Add cardamom and cloves then remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer then add sugar stirring until dissolved then cool.
- Chill two hours and serve over crushed ice.
- Top with 3 tablespoons half and half.