Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Wash and stem the grapes, then mash, tie the spices in a bag and add to the mashed grapes.
- Cook until the grapes are soft and discard the spice bag.
- Press the grape through a sieve and measure the pulp.
- Add the vinegar and 1 cup sugar to each 2 cups pulp.
- Cook and stir until the butter is thick.
- Pour into hot jars and process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.