Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced Eggnog Cheesecake with White Chocolate Garnish from Recipes Wiki—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 8 boards graham crackers
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp each ground ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 pkgs 8 oz each cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp each nutmeg and cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups eggnog
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz container sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush crackers in plastic bag.
- Add sugar and next 3 ingredients.
- Add butter, knead bag to blend.
- Press over bottom of 9 inch round spring-form pan.
- Bake crust 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl until smooth.
- Mix sugar and next 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Add to cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Beat in egg, eggnog and vanilla, pour into pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, spread with sour cream.
- Bake 5 more minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Melt chocolate in bowl over saucepan of simmering water.
- Add nutmeg.
- Line loaf pan with foil.
- Pour chocolate into pan, cool until firm.
- Lift from pan, make curls.
- Arrange on top of cake.