Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 oz. package of fresh cranberries, rinsed, sorted and trimmed
- 1 c. cranberry juice (cocktail, a mix like cranapple or cran-raspberry, or any other fruit juice you have on hand)
- 1/2 c. Sugar (or a little more if you don't like your cranberries tart)
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- In a large, non-aluminum saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Then turn down to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cool, and refrigerate until ready to serve.