Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living Holiday Meals 1982
- Yield: 7 cups
- 4 cups sugar
- 1½ cups vinegar
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups fresh cranberries
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add cranberries, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Quickly ladle cranberry mixture into hot sterilized jars, leaving ½ inch headspace.
- Cover at once with metal lids, and screw bands tight.
- Process in boiling water-bath 10 minutes.