Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This deliciously spicy and heavy Burmese vegetarian dish is very easy to prepare and cook.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon root ginger, freshly grated
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 240 ml (8 oz) coconut milk
- 360 ml (12 oz) water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 450 g (1 lb) sweet potato, peeled and sliced