Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- 1 medium banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large seedless orange, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3 or 4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients except ice cubes in blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, cover and blend for 15 seconds more or until well blended.
- Serve immediately.
- Spiced Banana Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource