Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes 1 ⅔ cup
- 1 can apple pie filling (21 to 22 oz.)
- ½ cup apple juice, cold only
- 1 pack red cinnamon candies
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a small pan, over medium heat, mix all ingredients especially including the cinnamon.
- Cook until the candies have dissolved and sauce has come to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool and serve over ice cream, any fruit, or other desserts. Reserve the remaining apple topping in the refrigerator.