- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Heat molasses to boiling.
- Add Sugar, butter, and milk.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, and spices.
- Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients.
- Mix all.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet, keeping cookies 1" apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.