- Mash the plantains in a bowl.
- Add the milk, Sugar, butter, vermouth and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Grease a frying pan with oil and warm it up.
- Pour the plantain mixture into the pan.
- Cook on very low heat until fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.