Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort special cu cacao
- 8 yolks
- 8 oz / 250 g confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz / 250 g butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup water
- Caramelize 8 oz / 250 g Sugar.
- When it starts to turn yellow, add the walnuts, letting them roast a little.
- Remove from heat and spread on a cutting board, previously oiled.
- When cold, finely crush with a mortar and pestle.
- Whip the egg whites and mix with the roasted and crushed walnuts.
- Divide this mixture into 3 equal parts and bake, individually, in baking pans greased with oil and covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at medium heat until golden.
- Spread cream on the cooled sheets that were previously sprinkled with rum.
- Spread cream on the last layer as well.
- Then cover the whole cake with whipped cream.
- To get the cream, beat the yolks with the confectioner's sugar until creamy.
- Mix with the butter, previously creamed separately, then add the following, also previously prepared separately.
- 2 tablespoons cacao with 2 tablespoons Sugar and ½ cup water are boiled until thickened.
- Mix everything very well.