Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 Ruby Mist, Red Zinger or other fruity herbal tea bags
- 1 licorice tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 quart plain sparkling water
- In a 2-cup heat-resistant measuring cup or other container, brew the tea bags in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Gently squeeze and remove tea bags.
- Stir in honey.
- Let cool.
- Place 2 tablespoons tea in a champagne flute and fill with sparkling water.
Nutritional information Edit
- 8 calories (100 percent from carbohydrate) | 0 protein | 2 grams carbohydrate | 0 fat | 0 cholesterol | 25 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 0.