Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 7½ cups
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1½ cups orange juice
- 2 cups club soda
- orange slices for garnish
- cranberries for garnish
- Combine juices in a large bowl or pitcher.
- Just before serving, add club soda and stir.
- Garnish with sliced oranges and fresh whole cranberries.
Nutritional information Edit
For a ¾ cup serving:
- 71 calories | protein < 1 g | fat trace | carbohydrate 17 g | fiber .1 g | cholesterol 0 | sodium 13 mg | potassium 146 mg
- 1 fruit exchange