This is great to have, really can be spicy according to how hot the rotele you put in and the chopped jalapenos. But tastes great on mashed potatoes..
- 2 1/2 lbs Steak, tenderized, cut into single serving sizes or 4 boneless Chicken breasts, cut into single serving sizes
- 2 (15 ounces) cans tomatoes, crushed (1 Mexican Style like Rotele and 1 Regular tomatoes)
- 1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, Chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno, seeded, chopped (if desired)
Spray deep skillet with cooking spray and brown meat with salt, pepper and seasoning salt, to taste. (May use a couple of TBS. oil if needed to keep meat from sticking but not necessary if using Teflon coated pan.) Add the rest.