Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is great to have, really can be spicy according to how hot the rotele you put in and the chopped jalapenos. But tastes great on mashed potatoes..
- 2 1/2 lbs Steak, tenderized, cut into single serving sizes or 4 boneless Chicken breasts, cut into single serving sizes
- 2 (15 ounces) cans tomatoes, crushed (1 Mexican Style like Rotele and 1 Regular tomatoes)
- 1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, Chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno, seeded, chopped (if desired)
Spray deep skillet with cooking spray and brown meat with salt, pepper and seasoning salt, to taste. (May use a couple of TBS. oil if needed to keep meat from sticking but not necessary if using Teflon coated pan.) Add the rest.