Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 package (4.4 ounces) Spanish rice and sauce mix
- 2 cups Birds Eye frozen green peas
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add hot water and rice and sauce mix; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Stir in green peas; increase heat to medium-high.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until peas and rice are tender.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.