Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 package (4.4 ounces) Spanish rice and sauce mix
- 2 cups Birds Eye frozen green peas
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add hot water and rice and sauce mix; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Stir in green peas; increase heat to medium-high.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until peas and rice are tender.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.