Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash ground black pepper
- In a large heavy skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to drain; set aside.
- Drain most of the bacon grease from skillet, leaving only a teaspoon or two.
- Add ground beef to skillet; cook, breaking up, until browned.
- Add chopped onion and green bell pepper; continue cooking until onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes, water, rice, chili sauce, salt, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Cover Spanish rice and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Top Spanish rice with crumbled baking for serving.