Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) whole, unblanched almonds
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) paprika
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over moderate heat and saute the almonds until lightly browned.
- Transfer to paper towels and sprinkle with cumin, paprika, and salt.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.