Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 lb spaghettini or capellini
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- finely grated zest from 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook pasta in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup cooking water and drain pasta in a colander.
- While pasta is boiling, cook garlic and red pepper flakes (to taste) in oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in zest, then juice, salt, pepper, and ½ cup reserved cooking water and bring to a simmer.
- Toss pasta in sauce with parsley (add more cooking water if pasta seems dry).